Background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh Hoppy Day! Easter Card

This card was inspired by a video card tutorial posted by Mary on Cardztv.blogspot.com  I love watching her videos...probably because I never seem to have time to make my own!  This card was made with Elegant Edges for the scallop oval cuts.  I LOVE that cartridge (I'll take some very undeserved and happily delusional credit for this cartridge...it was one of my suggestions in one of the surveys about cartridges we'd like to see).  I cut the Flower 2 shape on Oblong at 2.75 inches I think and the chocolate bunny is from Easter 2010.  The polka dot paper is from the K and Co. baby pack (don't remember name of it).  I embossed the white oval.  The sentiment is a stamp from Pink By Design Easter set...I think that's it for useful information on this. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Love the bunny and the colour combo! I am your new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog