Background
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Purple Purse Card Made with Kate's ABCs and Cricut Craft Room
I've had many requests for more of the purse card I made about a month ago (see post below or click on purse card to the right) so I figured I'd try some with different colors and textures. I found this paper at Joanne's. Everything is on sale at our Joanne's because they are opening bigger store (yay) and I got this stack from DCWV for 50% off (yay again) and I found some flower stickers that matched perfectly (yay once more). I've had this idea in my mind since I made the first card. The photos are not great. I really have to invest in a good photo set up when I find the time and extra money (anyone have either?). Anyhow...I welded the purse bottom layers on CCR and cut out all the layers at 5.5 The first time I did CCR still has some bugs so the layers didn't cut correctly but I really like CCR. It has a little bit of a learning curve to figure out where the feature is to make all of the cuts the same size. The brads on the top are from Recollections. The other "bling" on the flowers is from the Dollar Bin at M's and the big flower is from that sticker pack I got on sale. I've included a few different views so you can see the paper better. TFL! Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely Purse!
ReplyDeleteI have a blog award for you on my blog!
Happy Crafting - Mary
http://www.scrapbookinggrandmacrafts.com/
What a gorgeous card... actually I would love a purse like that. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)
Thank you!
ReplyDelete