Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History!

This is one of my favorite cuts from the Rock Princess Cartridge and one of my favorite sayings to live by.  The stamp set is from Pink By Design.  I have a whole bunch of those.  I love that they go so well with the cuts from many cartridges.  I have My Pink Stamper ones too!  The card is 6x6.  The paper with the houses on it is from last year but I have saved it. I used it on my Pickup card from Just Because Cards.  I used Glossy Accents on the boots and added some doodling here and there.  The colors got really washed out in this photo but you get the idea.  I'm too lazy to take a better pic.   Hope you like it! TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and your blog! I am a new follower. I am also awarding you the Versatile Blogger award. Please see the April 5th post on my blog to cut and past the award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you very much! Count me in as your newest follower. Love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog