Background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Tool Belt attempt



Well I was running out of time and I had an idea in my head for a card so it didn't come out as I had planned and not nearly as beautiful as THCEO's card but it's done and we gave it to DH today and he loves it and my daughter loved it so that's all that matters really.  Everything was done on my Gypsy which was a major accomplishment for me so in that sense I am really happy with it.  I used EDPD for the tools.  The tools didn't have any layers so I made my own by making multiple cuts and cutting the pieces.  I do like the way they came out since my WALMART STILL DOESN'T HAVEN'T THE LITE CARTRIDGES (not at all upset about that.....sure).  I made the tape measure using shapes from GABS.  The card base is sewn together it is two 5.5 x 11 inch pieces.  I made folds at approx. 3.6 inches.  Sentiments are computer generated.  TFL!  If anyone wants more details drop me a note.

3 comments:

  1. what a cool father's day card! total fun!

    thanks for your comment on my card at the cricut board (you know, the slowest forum of the world?, hehe)
    Love your stuff here, hope you don't mind that I added your link to my sidebar at
    http://ethaschuette.com/cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. You did a terrific job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog