Background

Monday, June 21, 2010

Cute as a Bug with Paisley

Tonight I was just having fun.  I actually completed a layout for a scrapbook page and a card!  Here's the card.  I used Paisley for the ladybug cut at 4 inches.  The paper is from DCWV mostly but the green is from Basic Grey and just some other random paper I had lying around.  The stamp is from Stampin Up as are the oval punches.  The ribbon is from the dollar bin at Michaels.  The colors didn't come out that well it's a really beautiful dark teal color.  The bling is from the dollar bin too!  TFL.   As always, feel free to drop me a line or a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so DANG cute!! I adore your colors :)
    running to get my paisley booklet now, I hafta see this one LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog