Background
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wedding Card inspired by KelleySmith on the Wedding Solutions Board
Hello There. Been busy today. I woke up early this morning determined to get this card done but not really sure exactly how I was going to do it. I found some old, old, old, paper I have had lying around and it turned out to be just what I was looking for! The wedding couple is from Wedding Solutions cartridge. Mr & Mrs. is from.....Tie the Knot?...I'll check on that. I used Perfect Pearls on the letters and stickles on her veil because I didn't have any material to make the veil :( I used Once Upon a Princess for the emblem...as I always do. The card is 5 x 7. The cut of the wedding couple was done at 4.5 inches. Embossed the brides dress with D'vine swirls...TFL! I'm going to bed...it's 11:30. Good Night ;) So tired I just posted this without the picture...I'll try again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful card tfs
ReplyDeletethis card is just beautiful! awesome work :o)
ReplyDeleteLove your work. thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete