Background
Monday, June 28, 2010
Birthday Card for my Hubby using Give a Hoot
Happy Monday everyone! My husband took our daughter to the water park so it gave me a few minutes to actually work on a card....for him :)....
I bought the Give a Hoot cartridge because I love so many of the images and I thought I could make some "guy" cards. All cuts on this card are from Give a Hoot. The deer was cut at 3 and 1/2 as were the trees. The grass was cut at 1 and 1and 1/2 and layered. The "mountains" were cut at 2 inches. The stamp is from the dollar bin at Michaels. The cloud paper is from DCWV, Songbird stack. The "mountains" are from EarthLove by Cosmo Cricket. Paper on deer is from Stampin Up. The paper used for the trees was whatever green and brown I had laying around for scraps. The grass is from a Basic Grey stack...I think that's it. I don't know why the grass looks like it is coming up in the pic...anywho...Thanks for looking. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion or if you have any other questions that I didn't answer drop me note. TFL, as always! Happy Cricuting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this!! This is beautiful! TFS! All your cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, lots of details. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDelete