Sorry it took so long to get this on here. We got a sitter for the night and I had a chance to go see a movie!!!! Ok, so it was the A-Team but it was still a grown up movie. Oh, the card. The cards themselves are pre-made DCWV size A2; the lacy labels are cut at 2 different sizes. When I cut the label at 2 inches it was too small. Some of the lacy layer didn't cut right, at 2 and 1/4 inches it was just right. The "Barbie" heads are the cutouts from the purses on Forever Young. I used them for favor bags and they were a big hit. I have one of those around somewhere and will post that too. The scallop punch and oval are from Stampin Up. The "Merci" on the left card is a Stampin Up stamp and on the one on the right it was freehand. Any other questions feel free to leave a comment or email me. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment