Background
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Ice Cream Cone Birthday Card...one of my favorites
I posted a similar card about a month ago but I love making these cards. Maybe it's because I am trying to lose weight and can't eat all the ice cream I'd like. The cone is from Sweet Treats and was cut at 4.5 inches. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts with a view as is the pre-made card base. The punch is from Martha Stewart and the tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. The tag was cut at 1 inch. TFL. Have a great night! Oh..the cone was embossed with the Argyle folder and the ice cream with the Swirls folder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this card!! and the embossing looks great. I just ordered sweet treats and i can't wait!! You can say hi to me @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!