Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

Minnie Birthday Card

Sometimes it's time to return to the good old basics!  I love the Mickey Cartridges and since I have a soon to be 5 year old it comes in handy all the time.  I made this card with Mickey and Friends, of course.  I cut Minnie at 5 and 1/2 and used a shadow layer as well.  This is a gatefold card but that's hard to see since I was holding it shut to take the picture.  The emblem is from Once Upon a Princess with a Stampin  Up stamp for the sentiment.  The background candy paper is from the Sweet stack from Die Cuts With a View.  I love that stack.   I used stickles to make it sparkle but I only  had the blue in distress so it didn't quite come out as I had planned.  Working on this inside now.

2 comments:

  1. very adorable. Can you please help me? I am trying to click on your cricut tutorial link and it's not working. I have the M&F and haven't the slightest how to use it. Please email me at mynsbtr@aol.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Will do. I am not sophisticated enough to have tutorials yet but I'd be glad to help if I can. I'll drop you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog