Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Purse Card Made with Kate's ABCs

I LOVE this cartridge.  I was lucky enough to find it a while back in my local Joann's.  They really don't have any Cricut stuff but I saw a bunch of cartridges in a display case near where they cut fabric.  Most of the cartridges they had were from the year of the flood but the girl behind the counter took a look for me and there it was..on sale even!  Anyhow, here's my purse card.  I designed it on my Gypsy.  The purse and all the layers are done at 5.5 inches; I welded the bottom layers to make the card (I flipped and welded).  The picture looks a little "off" because the card opened as I was taking the picture.  You can see the inside of the bottom layer.  It opens at the top.  I added some bling and some embossing.  TFL!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love it - does it hold something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! The embossing on this is gorgeous!!!! What great colors too :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog