I made so many Valentine's but never got a chance to post any of them but here's one that's getting sent out a day late...oops.....The embossing folder is from Sizzlits; it was part of a Valentine's set. The "foil" paper is from Joanne's. It's heavy cardstock and embosses really nicely. The heart is from Martha Stewart cake cartridge and the sentiment was computer generated using a free font I found on line. Ribbon was from Michael's in the dollar bin last year after Valentine's Day.

Thank you for droping by my blog. I love all your work, you are so crafty! I became a follower and I will check in and see what other stuff you make. TFS!
ReplyDeleteCountryLadyDesigns@gmail.com
Love your work! Please stop over at my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://marciasmemories.blogspot.com
I have something for you!
I love to look at all your projects. I am passing on an award to you. You can pick it up on my blog if you like.
ReplyDeletehttp://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/