Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge for 2/7/11

I made three cards in the last 2 nights and couldn't decide which one to submit.  Here's the one I chose made with the Imagine Yummy cartridge.  The card is 4.25 by 5.5, portrait.  The pink cardstock and blue background are from Stampin Up.  The top note was cut at 4 inches from the Imagine stock shapes and filled with a Yummy background.  I used Stickles on the sprinkles and cherry.  The wavy border is also from Yummy. I cut that at one inch and trimmed the edges. TFL!

Another made with Smiley Cards
And one more made with Birthday Bash
And I think after all that I wanted to try to make something with the Bloom cartridge or something "Spring"y but never got around to it so I'm going with the top one. 
The sentiments on the top two cards were typed on the computer and the hippo one is a $1 stamp from Michaels.TFL!  Comments always welcome and questions promptly answered (if I know the answer!).



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE all of your cards... I'm now following your blog and can't wait to see what you post next. Your dogs are super cute too. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog