Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge for 2/11/11

The challenge was to make something with black and another color.  Nice and simple card here folks.  I used Sentimentals for the bee and the sentiment inside.  The cardstock and background paper are from Stampin Up and the ribbon was on a package basket of cheer I won at a fund raiser for a school for disabled children.
Click on the picture for a better view and click above on my "logo" to get to the main blog page.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Love the way the yellow and black look together! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Great card!

    Meg

    http://craftingwithmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may think it's simple but it is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE that bow and the bee! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.ccm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card it so cute That is such a happy bee?
    TFS

    I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog