Background

Friday, January 14, 2011

Playing with the Imagine and Lori's Garden My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge

I thought I give the Imagine a whirl tonight and work on some Valentine's cards.  The cuts and background papers are from Lori's Garden except the pink paper and card are from Stampin Up cardstock.  I really like the paper on this cartridge.  The stamp is from Stampin Up and the "punch" is from Once Upon a Princess.  I use that all the time for sentiments.  That paper is also from Lori's Garden.  I was trying to decide which "pink" project to enter in the My Pink Stamper blog  hop challenge since everything I made tonight was PINK and I was just about to post the dress form card that is below and, literally, seconds before I added it someone added a fantabulouser (like that word?) one right before me........phew....

8 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us for the blog hop challenge.

    Angela
    Simple Creations
    My Pink Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful!
    http://paperpizazzcreationsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card! TFS :)

    http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Cards are beautiful! TFS!

    http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!! I'm your 30th follower YAY!!! Beautiful card and i love all your other cards too:)I'm now a follower for sure:) Good luck on the challenge!
    Hugs,
    Norma
    http://pinkblingcrafter.blospot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for your kind comment :) I would love to see how your purse turned out. -Paper Panther

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog