Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Once Upon a Princess Revisited

I am determined to use up this paper so I have been stuck in this color scheme.  I think this will be it for now....I am ready to switch to the reds, pinks, blacks and browns that I have lined up for Valentine's Day...
I haven't used this cartridge in a while so I just flipped through the book to find something to match the paper.  This cone is sized oddly.  It goes by the size of  the cone itself so the cut was done at 1.5 inches to fit on this A2 card.  When I tried to cut it at 4 inches it was HUGE.  TFL.  I also have a pic from the inside.  I added Stickles to the Cherry but touched it too soon.  I added Glossy Accents to the stem but touched that too early too.  I added doodling because.......I don't know....I guess the same reason I added eyelashes.

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the embossing on the scoops. I get stuck on colors too.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies. I know Jamie...sometimes I just can't unfreeze the brain to work at a new color palatte. Especially after a busy week at work. I'll see a scrap of paper and think..hmm...I can make something with that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog