This is an image from a new Art Impressions stamp set I just bought at Michaels. I used dies from Stampin Up for the image and the mount. I painted the image using watercolors. Well I entered this in the Art Impressions Blog Vintage Vibe challenge and I'm hoping people understand the ladies are "vintage"....as am I...getting better with age like a fine wine! You can see the challenge by clicking
here
Great way to look at the ladies as "vintage"! Love the paper and bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us in our current challenge "Vintage Vibe" over at Art Impressions!
ReplyDeleteLove these ladies, they are just awesome! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Art Impressions challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteTee Hee - from one vintage lady to another - I like your thinking! I have lots of AI images, and was trying to figure out what I could use - your idea is great! BTW - your card is great! The bg papers go so well with your great coloring.
ReplyDelete