Background

Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Back!!! So sorry been gone so long!

Sorry faithful followers. I've been gone so long that I lost a few followers.....can't say I blame 'em.  We refinished our basement and I have a kickin craft spot now but I have been without my toys for months!  I will be posting a bunch of cards that I have been working on.  It's great to be back.   I've been on the boards commenting but no posts since May!  Here's the first one.  I am working on thank yous for my daughter's birthday party.  The squirrel is from Cindy Loo and was cut at 3.5 inches.  It's an A2 card.  The sentiment is from PinkByDesign.  The green cardstocks are SU and Bazzil.  The paper with the leaves is from MyMind's Eye and the pattern paper on top is from a paper stack that is a hundred years old.  TFL!  It's great to be back!  Now you'll be sick of me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog