This is an old post that a friend asked for. IF it looks familiar it's because I posted it on the Cricut boards last year. I hope to have some new posts soon.......
I covered the Nuggets with Avery labels 5160. It is a PDF and I'd be glad to email it to you if you are interested. I designed it on Avery.com. I got the idea when I searched for a pattern for Nugget covers and one of the sites mentioned those labels fit perfectly. I happened to have some left over from my law office. The box is the heart box from TBBM cut at 5.5 inches. It fits 4 nuggets. I am going to add acetate over the heart and a tag. These are for my daughter to give to her kindergarten class. I think they came out so cute!


What a cute idea. I would love to have the PDF file to use if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleterwagner@whdlaw.com
This turned out SUPER CUTE! I would love the PDF file as well, if you would.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS - Michelle
jodycarriere@yahoo.com
CUTE IDEA TFS
ReplyDeletehttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
I would over the PDF file:) You did a great job.
ReplyDeletehttp://tjcreations-tiffnjen.blogspot.com/
Love this idea... Can you please send me the pdf file? shellyadams@leahshope.us
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea. i would love to have the pdf file. milagros4@aol.com
ReplyDeleteThese are too cute!!! I would love to the the pdf file from you. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteChristine
chrick88@yahoo.com
I made the same boxes but without the heart which I like better..but I'm not making 27 over again lol..Love yours..
ReplyDeleteJust became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Could I also have the pdf file from you?
ReplyDeleteMinta
mintab@gmail.com