The picture quality is not great since I took it with my phone and not much light. Sorry about that. If I get a chance I'll get a better shot. Enjoy!!!
Very nice!! thank you for sharing! I just became a new follower and would love to have you as a follower as well! I love to check out crafty blogs and I get alot of Inspiration from each and every one!!
This is a super cute card & a great blog. I'm thinking of going the tea or coffee route for this challenge too.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS REALLY PRETTY ----LESS CALORIESS THAN MOST OF THE OTHER YUMS OUT THERE. TFS
ReplyDeletehttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Very nice!! thank you for sharing! I just became a new follower and would love to have you as a follower as well! I love to check out crafty blogs and I get alot of Inspiration from each and every one!!
ReplyDeletehtpp://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann
Oh, I love your card. It is so cute!
ReplyDeleteJust joined your blog,super cute cards!
ReplyDeleteawwwee so super cute!
ReplyDeleteTFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/
Super cute card!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteCome over to my blog for a great new announcement about a new website launched for cricut users!
http://www.hobbymommycreations.com