Background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cards with My New Cartridge Paper Lace

I took a look at this cartridge again after Joy from Obsessed with Scrapbooking listed it as one of the 2010 favorites for her.  I hadn't really thought I would want it but ended up buying it from Cricutmachine.com for $22 I think.  It came yesterday and I love it.  Here's few cards made with it.  I love the way the Thank You card came out. I guess my mind is wandering toward thoughts of spring with these colors!  TFL. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Serenity Crafting!
    Thank you so very much for you sweet comment on my blog!

    I am glad you entered you layout...which is great! AND I LOVE these cards! I am a scallop lover so my fav is the just because but both are just adorable!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful creations from the design team!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog