I LOVE the Just Because Cards Cartridge and I LOVED making this card. I love to make cards that are little scenes of life. I'm working my way through all of the cards. I gave this to one of my daughter's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. The card is a 6 x 6 cut on black 12 x 12 Stampin Up cardstock. I like to use the 6 x 6 format because you can make the cuts a little bigger.
The background paper is from Michaels. I added more doodling because...well...because I never know quite when to stop! Black doodling around the sky and houses and white on the letters and truck. I inked the edges of the card and shaded on the truck and window a little. The ribbon is from Michaels too. The red and blue papers are from Stampin Up.


Love the paper you used--just purrfect! I love the Just Because cart--almost as much as I love the Create a Critter cart! Thanks for the creative ideas! My mom is 89 and in the hospital in St. Louis with a broken hip--she'll love one similar to this!
ReplyDelete