Background
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge Glam Girl
This is my first time entering a challenge on BBTB2. I love playing with vintage images. The solid cardstock is from Stampin Up. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View. It was part of a paper stack I got from HSN. "Glam" is from Forever Young and the Tag is from TBBM. The vintage image is from Peggy Loves Vintage. Click here. She has lots of great stuff. If you order from her some of the images are available very quickly. She'll email them to you. This was fun...wish I had more time to work on it. Oh "Hello Sweety" is a stamp from Crafty Secrets. Part of a retro set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great card! I love the image you used.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Glam fits the gorgeous Peggy image perfectly! thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week
ReplyDeleteJuliexx