Background

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Once Upon a Time............

I wish I could claim this was all planned out to work this way.  It was one of those happy accidents.  The black and white paper works great for cards because of all the linear designs. This card was made for some friends of ours that just got engaged.  The sentiment is from Storybook Font and the "love" is from Winter Woodlands.  The ribbon is from the bargain bin at Michael's after Valentine's Day. The black cardstock is from Stampin Up and is 1/2 of a 12 x 12 sheet.

3 comments:

  1. Your 'happy accident' is very creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors-so elegant!!! :)

    What are the finished dimensions of the card (after folding)?

    Thanks so much,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. The card is 6 x 6. I cut a 12 x 12 piece of Stampin Up cardstock in half. I've been making a lot more of my cards this size because I can fit more "stuff" on them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog